
Oktoberfest is here in the Vail Village this weekend so I thought I would go walk around and check it out over my lunch break! I saw brats, kraut, lederhosen, beer steins, and even heard the 'beer toast' while I was out!
I do have to say it is a bit over piced, but that is just my opinion. I mean $5 for a 6 oz. or 8 oz. beer!! COME ON! It was nice to get out though and check out all of the events and vendors at the festival. I found my favorite lady....the one with the cupcakes!
When I took the picture of the brats the guy walking next to me asked "Did you really just take a picture of the brats?" and I said YUP, I'm gonna email to my sister in MN :)
Last night I didn't do much and it was perfect! I woke up 4 times during the night though...I think it had to do with sleeping in the apartment alone for the first time. Not sure what the plan is for sure tonight - I am supposed to call Polly when I am done with work. I am thinking it may be another low key night because Polly is trying to get over a cold.
How are you feeling? Well enough to do the 5K for Nickel Dickel Days? Maybe I will call tomorrow before I head into the gym and check in to see how everyone is feeling. I am going at 6:00 (7:00 your time) - or I can call after? Let me know.
I hope all is well! Tell the boys Hi for me! Yesterday at work I went through I read ALL the blogs from June until the most recent post. I laughed when I saw Jesse's post of him and Clay.
Love you and miss you!
Amy
XOXOX
No comments:
Post a Comment