Monday, September 1, 2008

Monday



Good Morning!


Ben is upstiars crying, because he doesn't want to take a nap and Joey is outside screaming because the front door is locked and he doesn't want to go around the house...so I decided this was the perfect time to say HI and to show you the window boxes I whipped up yesterday. Straw, fake leaves and real mums (like 25 of them!).


We may drive around and look at some houses, go for a walk and maybe take a nap today. Other than that, I am making dinner to take to my boss's family tonight. Her little girl was airlifted last week to Childrens in St.Paul and they're finally coming home tonight.


Anywho, I got nothin' new or exciting right now so I think I'll sign off. I'll try to take some pictures of the boys today and do another/more exciting post tonight.


Have a relaxing day off and I'll talk to you soon!

Miss you,

Sarah

No comments: