Friday, June 20, 2008

Very Nice!

Amy~
LOVE the haircut! It's not very "inverted", BUT Super Cute nonetheless! It makes me want to chop my hair off!!
I just got home, got Ben to bed and now I'm finishing up some laundry and going to vaccuum the downstairs rooms and kitchen and eating area.
I will be up and at 'em at 6am tomorrow. BIG Blues and BBQ event in the park and then the Lake Waconia Band Festival too. I'll be gone ALL day between work and Jesse's involvement with the band, but if I need a break from the sun OR can get a breather before the band festival I will run to my desk and add some pictures to the blog. If not, I'll blog on Sunday while the boys are taking naps.
I'm sorry Mom and Dad haven't really been very into the phone call thing...I'm not sure what is going on with them?
Have a good day on Saturday and I'll blog as soon as I"m able. Maybe I'll have Jesse send you a picture mail or two tomorrow on your phone.
I miss you, love you and LOVE your haircut!
;)
Take Care,
Sarah

No comments: