Hi there! Hopefully you are relaxing now after your long day of Safety Camp and I would guess that there is a beer or glass of wine involved in the relaxing!
So I now officially have a job and will have some income coming into my bank account!! By the time the 25th comes around I will be more than ready to get out of the apartment and have more of a weekly routine!
I have included a few pictures from my afternoon in Vail Village today, you will see the clock tower, a skier sculpture and a view of the covered bridge you walk through to enter the village. I think I am going to head into Lions Head Village tomorrow and check out that area of Vail. It is more retail and food shops however it will be nice to find a new place to explore and bum around a bit.
I will do a few extra reps of crunches tonight at the gym for you! Enjoy the night and your cocktail!
Love from Colorado!
Auntie Amy!
No comments:
Post a Comment