Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back to work


Well hello there Molnau Family!!! Today was my 'Monday' at work - it was pretty quiet in the office so that was nice! I tried to post a blog on Saturday while I was at work and I was having some technichal dificulties so I thought I would try again.

I have included a couple pictures from my trip to REI with Joe. We looked at camping/hiking items and it was pretty fun! I found myself a backpack and a nice sleeping bag - both items were 'killer deals' as Joe would say.

Did you all have a good Valentine's Day?? Joe and I just stayed at home and had a nice meal at our apartment. We didn't get each other gifts, just cards. I hope you both enjoyed your t-shirts I sent home for you.

Well, we get to enjoy one more week at work before the executives return from their travels to Europe. Its been nice and quiet here in the office while they have been gone so I am sure we will be busy once they all return.

I would love to meet up with you when I am home so that I can see everyone!

Take it easy! OK, I will have to load the pictures at home tonight as I am still having some issues here at work.

Lots of Love,
Auntie Amy

No comments: