Saturday, August 23, 2008

Friday Afternoon Club



















Hi Molnaus!

WOW was it tough coming into work this morning!! Joseph and I went up to the top of the mountain last night for Friday Afternoon Club (FAC) and had a 'few' beers! FAC is a chance to ride up to the top of the mountain for free and then enjoy some activities, drinks and socialize with Vail Valley's finest. Afterwards we stopped at a local bar, Garfinkles, and had a few more drinks before calling it a night and taking the bus home.


Joseph was at work at 6:00 this morning!! EW! I am working my normal hours today so I will be done in a short 4 1/2 hours! Tonight we are planning on doing something a little more low key...watching the Vikings game in the comfort of our own home!! So the first thing I am planning on doing when I get home is to putting on comfy clothes and planting it on the couch!


How was the firefighter challenge?!? A the good old days at Stiftenfest!! I always 'fell asleep' early when I came out ....hmmm. I am excited to see some photos from the weekend!


Nothing exciting planned for my weekend - I think I am going to find myself a serving job though. Need the extra $$ and it will be another way for me to meet people. OH, there is a baby shower for a co-worker tomorrow afternoon that I am going to, but other than that I hope I can relax by the pool the next couple of days. I need to get some color on this pale skin of mine!

Well, back to work! Enjoy the pictures from FAC - do you like the one of the three boys?! Can you tell that I said 'hey the three of you go over there and I will take a picture?' The boys are; Michael Payne, Jason, and Joseph - they all work together at the Aria Club.

Love you and miss you!

Amy
XOXOX

No comments: