Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pool Day




Hello there! Hopefully things have settled down around the house after having Joey's Birthday party at your house today.

Today was a nice, lazy day for myself and Joseph! I went and sat by the pool for a couple hours and now I have a nice pink color to my skin. Check out the view I get to enjoy while lounging my by the pool! While I was at the pool, Joseph stayed back at the apartment and played some 'old school' Nintendo games on his computer. In the picture attached he is playing "Blades of Steel".

Tonight we made one of the best meals I have had since moving out here....I know I sound like mom telling you what we had for dinner but it was SO good that I have to share it! ;) We marinated a piece of fresh Salmon and the grilled that on the 'community grill' they have here at the racquet club and we had some grilled red potatoes as well! YUM-O!!

We are getting ready to watch a movie and just enjoy the rest of our relaxing Sunday! Tomorrow I am planning to run to Target on my day off!! BIG DAY! I am also going to get that stuff in the mail for you and put a CD in there for Joey to rock out to!

Hope all is well and I am sorry I missed out on all the fun today. It sounded like you were going to have lots of great food to enjoy and of course the Fish Cake!! OH, how are Joey's fishes?
I will catch up with you tomorrow!

Love you and miss you all!
Amy

No comments: